Bob "Goofy" Mitchell
Memorial Poker Run
June 3, 2018
- 10:00 AM – Sign-ups Begin
- 11:30 AM – Bikes Leave
- 4:30 PM – BBQ Begins
- 6:00 PM – Bill Chrastil Concert Begins
- All Day – Silent Auction
- All Day – Bake Sale
sponsored by the Gibbon Fire Cadets
- $15 for individuals
- $25 for couples
Bill Chrastil Concert and BBQ:
- $10 per person
- Free for poker run riders
This Year’s Route
- Start at Gibbon American Legion Post 310
- Holstein - Cow Town Saloon via Heartwell
- Hildreth - Clint's Tavern via Minden
- Alma - The Station via Franklin
- Odessa - Bull & Barrel
- End at Gibbon American Legion Post 310 via Kearney's 56th St
For more thorough directions and a link to load the map on your phone click below.
Please join us after the run for a special concert by
Bill’s high-energy show is a salute to music Legends: Elvis Presley, Conway Twitty, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Neil Diamond, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holly, Tom Jones, Jerry Lee Lewis and The Ventures. It also includes segments with music from the 50’s/60’s, Country, Classic Rock and his Original Songs.
Bill has performed at some of the best theatres, fairs, casinos, corporate events, church functions and resorts across the nation including international venues. He has earned several awards for his performances, including induction into the Nebraska and South Dakota Country Music Halls of Fame and the 2016 Valley Star Male Vocalist of the Year!
Find out more about Bill, and preview his show on his site!